Wedding Planning – Los Angeles to Palm Springs
As much or as little help as you want
- We specialize in Day Of & Month Of wedding coordination, but can also plan other events, such as showers, rehearsal dinners, and wedding breakfasts.
- We offer full planning services. We will help to ensure your event runs smoothly and, most importantly, make it a day full of wonderful, everlasting memories.
- Whether your wedding is a grand multi-day event or a simple elopement, we can create custom packages to suit your needs and budget.
- Most of our events are in Los Angeles and Riverside Counties – including the Desert Resort Cities of Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Indian Wells and La Quinta – but we also serve other parts of Southern California.
- Call us so we may tailor a custom package for you.
Wedding Day of Coordination Services
For those who want to plan it themselves, and then leave the details to someone else to carry out, we offer Day-of Coordination services.
Once hired, we will:
– Meet with you to discuss all details of your wedding and how you want your wedding to flow
– Create a detailed timeline for vendors and wedding party
– Review all your vendor contracts and contact vendors to confirm all details
– Wrap up any loose ends you might not have thought about
-Refer vendors in your price point
-Confirmation of final details with your vendors
– Walk through of venue
On the day of the wedding:
-Rainbow Wedding Events will work up to 8 hours on the day of the wedding. (Extra hours can be added)
-Personally setup all personal items, place cards, favors, candles etc.
-Lining up and cueing the wedding party for the ceremony and grand entrance
– Facilitating a smooth transition between ceremony, cocktail hour and reception
– Serving as your spokesperson / personal assistant throughout your wedding day
– Serving as the point person for vendors on the wedding day
– Be the first on the spot to greet vendors and receive all deliveries
– Coordinate and assist with set-up and decorating
– Distribute final payments and tips to vendors
– Assist guests and wedding party as needed
– Keeping activities on schedule and according to timeline
– Direct ceremonial processionals
– Assist Emcee throughout the night
– Troubleshoot and act as behind-the-scenes manager
– Gather and secure any remaining items at the end of the night — guest book, gifts etc.
-Use of brides emergency kit
– Unlimited phone and email contacts
– Hold as many meetings as necessary
– And because we like to listen to your needs and those of your guests, we can provide multi-lingual assistants to help communicate with your international guests.
– Please contact us with any questions and to schedule an initial, free consultation.
***Rehearsals and assistants can be added for additional cost
For those who need help finding vendors and tying up loose ends, this package is for you. This is the most popular package offer because it allows you as the bride the assistance for all aspects of planning wedding while still being very much involved. It includes, Day of Coordination services, plus up to 20 additional coordination hours used however you want.
This is a very popular option for people who are planning a “hometown” or destination wedding in Los Angeles and the Palm Springs Area.
Full Wedding Planning Services
Planning a wedding can be a full-time job. Researching vendors that match your taste and budget, finding venues that reflect your style, and putting it all together to one harmonious piece on top of your busy life may become overwhelming. This package also includes everything listed in the Day of coordination package.
Relax, unwind and enjoy the happy months of your engagement!
By hiring Rainbow Wedding Events to plan your wedding, you won’t relinquish control of your special day, but you will be freed of the time consuming legwork that makes it happen. Our services include:
– Management of your To Do list
– Set Up all meetings between vendors
– Keep track and send reminders of when payments are due
– Attend final dress fitting to learn bustle
– Provide timeline to vendors, appropriate family members, and members
of the bridal party
– Transport all personal items to ceremony and reception venue (guest book, toasting glasses, etc.)
* Up to 12 hours of service on the day of
* Up to 6 meetings
– Venue recommendations, negotiation and selection
– Help with ambiance design — including floorplan, flowers, décor, lighting and more
– Catering and menu development
– Vendor recommendations — including officiant, photographers, videographers, florists, hair and makeup artists and more
– Invitation and stationary design consulting — including escort cards
ceremony programs and more
– Entertainment suggestions and negotiation
– Transportation and accommodation booking for out-of-town guests
– Detailed timeline development for vendors and wedding party
– Budget planning and bookkeeping — including due dates
– Rehearsal direction and rehearsal dinner planning
– Wedding day orchestration of vendors, guests and wedding party
– Unlimited phone and email contacts
– Please contact us with any questions and to schedule an initial, free consultation. We are looking forward to talking to you about your special day!