Please download a copy of this agreement for your records
- This agreement constitutes an order for Wedding Officiant services requested by:
- A basic ceremony designed and performed to contracting client specific spiritual and personal needs. The client may request a legal marriage license to be provided by completing the application for marriage license electronically. The legal marriage license will be accompanied by all legal supporting documentation and delivered to the client at the time specified in article 3.
- Both client parties hereto and the Officiant will reserve the time agreed upon and will not make another reservation for the specific time frame. For this reason, all deposits are non-refundable even if the date is changed or if the wedding becomes cancelled for any reason. Wedding Services reserves the right to provide equivalent substitute for the Officiant Services should the Officiant become unavailable for any reason.
Wedding Date: Specified by Client
Wedding Location: Specfied by Client
- In the unlikely event that Client wishes to cancel the services of the Officiant for any reason what so ever, the Client will forfeit the deposit of $150.
- The service fee will include the Officiant services of up to 2 hour(s) of the Officiant’s time and include deliverables as specified in article 2 of this contract. Delays will be billed at the rate of $50 per half hour.
- A deposit of $150 is due and the remaining balance of is to be paid to Officiant no later than the day of the event.
- Discount photography service packages will includes 2 hours of photographer services and customer will receive all raw images on CD/DVD with no touch ups and may include imperfect photos
- Delivery time ranges from 2 – 3 weeks and may vary due to USPS.
- Professional packages are available upon request for an additional charge; please speak to your photographer for details.
- It is understood that any and all rights to proofs, final or sample prints, thereof shall remain the property of wedding services and may be used for advertising, display or any other purposes thought proper by wedding services.
We, the aforementioned are the Contracting Party; hereby warrant that we are competent to contract in my/our own name(s). We have previously acknowledged this by initialing on the electronic application.
The following additional documents must be provided by return email if applicable.
|Copy of Driver’s License or Picture ID|
|Copy of Divorce Decree if married within the last 2 years|
|Birth Certificate Translated Into English if using a Matricula Consular|
Email Address: email@example.com